- MMP cruciate stabilisation system
- AO orthopaedic system
- IDEXX biochemistry and haematology analyser
- High capacity x-ray machine
- Automatic film processor
- Video endoscopy
- Microscopy, cytology
- Dental scaler & polisher
- Anaesthetic machines
Dr Leonard Fulham BVSc MVS (Veterinary Surgeon)
Dr Fulham graduated from the University of Queensland in 1975 with a Bachelor of Veterinary Science and in 1994 was awarded the degree of Master of Veterinary Studies from Murdoch University.
Before settling in Mount Isa, Len worked as a vet in Perth and the United Kingdom. He has been the principal veterinary surgeon at Mount Isa Veterinary Surgery since 1979, building relationships with pet owners and caring for their pets. Outside the surgery, his interests include astronomy, photography and traveling.
Sandra Fulham CVN (Veterinary Nurse)
Vet nurse, Sandra has been providing care to animals since 1979 and graduated as a veterinary nurse in 1990. She has since completed further training in pet dental care and veterinary orthopaedic and now works part-time at our practice and training our nurses.
Qualifications & Registrations
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (University of Queensland)
- Master of Veterinary Studies (Murdoch University)
- Graduate Certificate in Astronomy (University of Western Sydney)
- Centenary Medal of Australia (contributions to science and technology)
- Registered with Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland
- Member of the Australian Veterinary Association (AVA)
- Member of the Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association (ASAVA)